This is the Formal Living Room to the 4300 sf Model[/caption] Single story homes on half acre lots in Las Vegas can be a rare find. As the price of land skyrocketed during the years of the housing boom, developers began building as much house as possible on the smallest lots. Single story homes can be hard to find as a result. Luckily, DR Horton Homebuilders have realized that there is a demand for single story homes on large lots. One of their newest communities is Elkhorn Ponderosa II East at Torrey Pines and Deer Springs in Centennial Hills. Here are some basics about this great community:
- These homes are on large half acre lots.
- The community is gated.
- Five plans are available, ranging from 3035 sf to 4300 sf.
- All homes have at least a 3 car garage, with the 4300 plan having a 4 car garage.
- An optional, over-sized 2 car garage can be built in the backyard.
- All the homes have at least 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- The 4300 plan features 4 bedrooms plus a den.
- RV Parking next to the home is allowed.
- Master bedrooms are large with room for a sitting area, desk, etc.
- Master bathrooms offer dual sinks, deep tubs for soaking and over-sized showers.
- Gourmet kitchens feature islands and open onto family rooms.
- Large laundry rooms.
- Current prices start in the high 300's.
Luxurious Master Bedrooms and Baths
These are only some of the features you'll find in these single story homes on half acre lots in Centennial Hills. They offer a convenient location. Easy access to the 215 Beltway gets owners to the Strip or Summerlin in 20 minutes. Nearby shopping includes a Costco, Target, Best Buy, and all the major supermarkets. Many centers of employment, including Nellis AFB, the new VA Hospital, Centennial Hills Hospital, Aliante Casino and the Las Vegas Motor Speedway are within 15 minutes of DR Horton's Elkhorn Ponderosa East Homes. For more info on these and other single story homes on half acre lots, please call (800)598-0253.
Debbie Drummond is a Full Time Realtor with over ten years experience in the Las Vegas Real Estate Market. She and her team of Real Estate Pros offer the highest level of service. If you’re buying or selling a Las Vegas home, call (702)354-6900 or email Debbie@LVHomePro.com. They’ll be happy to assist you in your move.